Welcome to our place! Welcome to our village in the heart of the South Tyrolean Dolomites with its 600 inhabitants, far away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, where foxes and hares still say good night to each other. We have built a nest for you, so that you can feel at home with your family or simply on your own. No matter which of our six holiday apartments you choose, whether it’s a romantic apartment of about 60m2 or one with more than 120m2 for the whole family, some things always remain the same to make your South Tyrol holiday perfect:
- say goodbye to the kitchenette and enjoy a fully equipped kitchen.
- fridge with regional and seasonal products - no hungry stomach on your arrival
- delicious breakfast basket delivered to your door every morning
- private sauna for you and those you really want to see naked
- full programme of the Gitschberg Jochtal ski and alpine region – simply beautiful here!
- immediate proximity to the slopes – no need for your car
- benefits of the Almencard+ included
- private check-in – because it’s your privacy
- pet-free and allergy friendly – unfortunately Buddy and Poppy have to stay at home.