You are well-equipped for your active winter holiday with equipment from our ski hire outlet at the bottom station of the Gitschberg Jochtal ski area. Regardless of which sports you enjoy: You can find suitable equipment for adults and children here.
The mountain village of Valles/Vals is situated in the Gitschberg Jochtal ski area, one of the best ski areas for children in the whole of Italy. It offers you many highlights for great skiing experiences:
- More than 50 kilometres of runs at altitudes from 1,300 to 2,500 metres with guaranteed snow on the southern slopes of the Fundres/Pfunderer mountains
- 16 modern lifts
- Two certified award-winning ski schools
- Three snow parks and children’s areas with all-day supervision for children of all ages
Other types of winter sports besides skiing provide fun and excitement too. You will find:
- Countless possibilities for ski tourers to climb the mountains
- Perfectly prepared cross-country skiing trails in classic or skating style
- Tobogganing fun on the Jochtal natural toboggan run (can be reached conveniently with the cable car next to our ski hire outlet) and on other toboggan runs in the area
- Two snow parks for freestylers
- Winter trails with fantastic views for winter hikes and snowshoe hikes
Whichever type of sport you want to do, we supply you with suitable equipment for you and give you in-depth advice at our ski hire outlet so that you can dedicate yourself totally to your interests: Pure winter fun!
After a thrilling day in the fresh air, rustic mountain huts and cosy restaurants like our Mühle restaurant invite you to take a rest with traditional delicacies.